Capacity Building And Change Management- Senior Consultant
|Position||Capacity Building and Change Management|
|No. of Positions *|
|State||Anywhere in India|
|Reports To||State IT Secretary / Head of State designated Agency / Head – SeMT|
The objective of this job is to assist the State Government in capacity building and facilitate in business process reengineering and change management activities.
|Capacity Building· Identify State wide training and capacity building needs of the State Government personnel
· Develop action plans based on the capacity building roadmap and training strategy to achieve the State wide capacity building targets
· Conduct assessment of the existing training infrastructure in the State and develop action plan to improve their capacity to lead the training interventions in the State
· Assist in / liaise with identified agencies in development of course content and training programs aimed at capacity building
· On need basis assist the State in identification of additional training agencies.
· Provide support in development/ roll out of programs aimed at sensitizing the senior political and executive leadership towards e – governance initiatives
· Provide focus on change management through efficient communication, workshops, trainings etc.
· Assist in identifying change management initiatives as part of Government Process Reengineering exercise
Business Process Reengineering and Change Management
· Assist departments in identification of capacity gaps in carrying out BPR
· Program level monitoring of the BPR initiatives being carried out by different departments
· Study best practices of other States, departments and enable sharing of knowledge to avoid duplication of effort and to shorten the learning curve
· Formulate strategy to increase the awareness among the State Departments/ PeMTs about the importance of BPR and Business Process Management
· Liaise with the BPR team at NeGD and provide critical inputs for designing guidelines and policies around various Government Process changes
· Coordinate with the CBMC team at NeGD and assist them in the implementation of CB Scheme
· Support the State departments in setting up PeMTs
In addition to above Primary Responsibilities the incumbent may be assigned any other task from time to time by State IT Secretary/ Head of Nodal Agency/Head SeMT.
|Education||Desired Skills & Experience|
|Essential CriteriaGraduation: Any Discipline
MBA / PGD (any stream)
|· 7 plus years of experience in Change Management and Capacity building (Training & Development).· Experience of at least 3 years in implementation of large IT / eGovernance projects with emphasis on training and change management
· Experience of having led business process reengineering/process improvement engagements is desirable