Financial Management – Consultant
|No. of Positions*|
|State||Anywhere in India|
|Reports To||State IT Secretary / Head of State designated Agency / Head – SeMT|
The objective of this job is to provide support to the State Government in financial appraisal of e – governance projects. The job holder is also responsible for providing support to the State Government in matters related to PPP, contracts, vendor management and other related activities.
|Financial Management & Appraisal
· Provide guidance to project teams on long-term financial viability and sustainability of e- Governance initiatives
· Review fund utilization and provide inputs to NeGD as well as the State
· Appraisal of project reports for their financial viability and provide expert advice to ensure financial robustness of the projects
Contracts & Procurement
· Assist State Government in formulating procurement plans for e-Gov / IT projects
· Assist and provide guidelines to State Government in developing contracts, RFP, LoI, Purchase Orders etc.
· Assist State Government in financial evaluations of external agency proposals related to implementation of various e – governance initiatives
· Assist State Government in price negotiations related to IT goods/services procurement
· Liaise with NeGD to ensure resolution of any financial / procurement matters concerning the State / UT
In addition to above Primary Responsibilities the incumbent may be assigned any other task from time to time by State IT Secretary/ Head of Nodal Agency/Head SeMT.
|Education||Desirable Skills & Experience|
Graduate in any discipline (B.E / B.Tech desirable)
MBA/ PGD with specialization in Finance
|· 4 plus years of varied experience in program management of IT projects including project finance / procurement
· Experience of at least 2 years in Project Financing and Appraisal, Business Modeling, PPP and Risk Management of large IT/e Governance projects.
· Knowledge of General Finance Rules (GFR) is desirable.
*( The number of positions are subject to change)